← Back to all trips
Spicy Street Pedallers
DirectionsNear Starbucks and Croma. Next to Apoorva and Mumbai Samachar Building
- From Cutting Chai to Kulfi, from VadaPaav to Dabeli, from Kebabs to PaavBhaji, from Ganderi to Gola – Understand the food culture of Mumbai
- In Hindi, Paav means foot. So why is bread called Paav?
- What is a Double roti?
- What really is a Bombay Duck?
- Do you know the difference between PaaniPuri, GolGappa and Puchkas?
- Where would you find a GanderiWaala?
- An Irani Café round every corner? Solve the mystery?
- Did you get your Midnight Boost?
- The secrets of a 6-Sigma Dabbawala!
- Jinnah and his favourite sandwiches!
Horniman Circle - Fort - Bora Bazar - CST - Gateway of India - Kala Ghoda - Colaba - Nariman Pt. - Chawpatty - Wilson Collage - Charni Road - Flora Fountain
~13km - 15km